Thursday, September 11, 2008

Etch a Sketch Thursday: Week 13

Okay. I did a little more on the painting, but got an itching to sketch a portrait midweek. Hence Bekah! Her hair is really messed up, but it's really hard 'cause it's curly, I guess? I dunno. I fail. Umm... Yeah, I forgot what I was going to say in this post. I'll be working some more on the painting, and maybe that's what you'll get next week, but maybe I will post a sketch again and just work a little on the painting. Painting really is a lot of work, especially since I often have to wait for the paint to dry, or it mixes all together! Frustrating!

I really had something else I was going to talk about, but I forgot. I have some upcoming plans that Matt doesn't know about, so I'll run them by Matt tonight and see what happens :).

Oh, I helped my dad and brother cut down a tree. Not really, they cut it down, I just helped move brush out of the way. Funny, it took 50 years to grow it and 5 hours to tear it down and apart. Still needs to be split though.

No comments: